Monday 2 January 2017

Hello World!

For many years I've wanted to start my own blog <3 A safe space where I can pour my soul and thoughts out onto. A place where other mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, artists, can feel safe, identify themselves with any of the slices of my life. Where I and everyone else can be themselves, in an inclusive place where I hope courage, self-acceptance, confidence, love, open-mindedness, motivation, strength and passion can be brought to life and grow. A place to admire the wonders life has to offer and the talent so many people posses. A place to share our talents and to take part in arts and crafts too, which is so important to me! 

So here I am. This is all me and I hope some of it resonates with you at whatever point in life you find yourself. Thank you for joining me on this ride and see you on the other side! :) I CAN'T WAIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment